Dillanos Community Fundraising Program
Help out your local community with coffee fundraisers while driving new traffic to your coffee business!
Dillanos Community Fundraising Program Overview & FAQ
Dillanos has teamed with JavaFundraising.com to create a community coffee fundraising program EXCLUSIVELY for Dillanos’ customers. The program is aimed at supporting local youth groups, schools and faith groups in YOUR local community!
What are the benefits for me, a Dillanos’ customer who sells Dillanos’ Coffee?
- You benefit by being a valued local resource and supporter of community fundraising events in your area!
- Fundraisers will include an exclusive BOGO coupon for your store (with your logo on it) with each product sold. This drives new customers and revenue directly to your retail store.
- Your name, logo and address will be included on all marketing initiatives for local events generated through your store.
What do we need to provide to participate?
- There is absolutely no cost for you to participate.
- Go to: JavaFundraising.com/Dillanos to complete the short online form and send us your logo.
- Place your personalized fundraising postcards (provided to you without cost by JavaFundraising) on your counters and drive thru window. Hand out cards to your customers who want to know more. They go online for details. You don’t need to actively sign anyone up!
- You will be notified of any fundraisers in your area so that you can start expecting to see the BOGO coupons with your logo on them.
- You have no product fulfillment responsibility as all orders are placed online and fulfilled directly by JavaFundraising.
How does the fundraiser work for local community groups?
- Local groups take a postcard from your location, and then go online and sign up for their fundraiser. Everything they need is online, so you don’t have anything to manage.
- JavaFundraising works directly with the group to answer questions and get them signed up.
- We get a copy of their logo to co-brand all their marketing materials and product labels.
- JavaFundraising sets up a co-branded online store for the local fundraising group and manages all orders and sales.
- Individuals in the group are given a code and receive reports to track all sales against their personal fundraising goals.
- JavaFundraising ships orders directly to end-buyers as the orders come in. We include your BOGO coupon with every order for that group.
- Product offerings include: Dark Roast = Dillanos Metro French Roast 3/4lb Whole Bean or Drip. Medium Roast = Dillanos Dillon’s Roast 3/4lb Whole Bean or Drip. K-Cups = 12ct. Dillon’s Roast. We also offer a 2lb hot chocolate option for non-coffee drinkers.
- All products are priced at $20. The fundraising group receives $6 for each product sold, and $3 for each product sold on re-orders after the fundraising window closes.